1. A group registration allows you to pay for the entire group in one transaction. There is no discount on the regular rates.
2. Groups of 10 or more are eligible to register as a group.
3. The group administrator contacts the WPC2016 Secretariat [email@example.com], which will provide a special code for the group.
4. The group administrator is responsible for distributing the code to each group member.
5. Each group member must register individually online, using the code provided by the group administrator.
6. Once all group members have registered, the Secretariat will issue the invoice for payment to the group administrator. Official deadlines apply for payment of registration fees.