The free WPC 2016 Mobile App enables delegates to access WPC details on their smart phone or tablet, including the program, general information, side activities, list of participants and the opportunity to exchange messages with fellow delegates. To download click here or visit the App Store online and look for World Parkinson Congress 2016.
The Power Point presentations from our faculty at the World Parkinson Congress 2016 are available exclusively through our mobile app. If you are having problems viewing or downloading the slides on your phone, you can access the app through your computer.
Here’s how to download the presentations you want through your computer:
1. Go to https://wpc2016.quickmobile.center .
2. Scroll up the menu on the left hand side of your screen click on schedule. You should see a list of all the sessions starting from Tuesday. (Don’t click on my schedule unless you want to log in to the app.)
3. Scroll down until you see the session you want and double click on it.
4. You will see a description of the talk, including the list of speakers. Scroll down until you see Documents
5. Double click on the document you want to view it. You can now save it in the normal way you would save documents to your computer.
You can also view the posters highlighted in the poster tours using the same instructions.
We continue to add details and updates to the app. No login is required to view the program, sponsors, exhibitors, announcements and general information. Should you wish to create a personal schedule/list of exhibitors or consult the list of participants, login will be required (limited to registered delegates only). To login with your personal account, see instructions below:
1. Go to My Schedule and click on “First time user?” to create your password.
2. Enter the same email address that you used to register for the Congress.
3. Check your email for the temporary password to log into the app.
4. Enter the temporary password to login. Your username is your email address.
5. Once entered, you will be asked to set your own secure password.
NOTE: The personalized functions are set to the email used for your registration. This email address must be unique (1 per name).